RC Logger Pro AV Camera
Click to enlarge
RC Logger Pro AV Camera
The all new light weight “RC Logger PRO” combines data and image capturing into one device allowing synchronized telemetry data and high density imaging collection during flight. The integrated data bus connects up to eight sensor modules (optional available) in series allowing to capture precise GPS data, temperature probes or current flow, system voltage, atmospheric pressure and altitude, humidity, single cell status, motor rpm and other telemetry data. The RC Logger PRO can be triggered manually or automatic, in both recording modes (video & still image) allowing to assign a free RX channel to connect to the RC Logger PRO directly. Minimum photo trigger interval is 1 second. The trigger interval can be set by the user via the powerful RC Logger Viewer PC software. If the included trigger cable is connected the RC Logger PRO will be powered by the RC -helicopters / -airplanes / -cars on-board power system.
- All new recording without limits!
32 GB fast SD/SDHC card support for around the clock recording. Enjoy longer recording time limited only by the size of SD card used and available power (external power source supported). Single video files now support 4 GB file size. If video is recorded beyond 4 GB video files will be split in multiple files automatically.
- Get a wider view of your life!
A lens mounting ring is pre-installed allowing to attach RC Logger's smart lens system including a fish eye-, telephoto conversion- and wide angle lens for stunning video- and photo- recordings.
- Synchronize your motion!
The RC Logger HD/PRO uniquely synchronizes video- and still image- recording with all recorded telemetry data. The powerful RC Logger Viewer PC software allows viewing the collected data in perfect sync. View your world in 3D with Google Earth plug-in support.
The following items are included in the delivery:
RC Logger PRO
4 GB SDHC card
ABS mounting bracket
Metal servo connection horn
2x hook & loop fastener tape
Lens mounting ring for optional lens (pre-installed)
Receiver Trigger Cable (for power and/or triggering from RX)
microUSB cable (to connect the RC Logger PRO to the PC)
PC software CD (RC Logger Viewer)
- Robust ABS housing
- Status, power and recording LED indicator
Futaba type trigger and power socket
- Power the device through RX
- Trigger the device through RX
- microUSB 2.0 charging and mass storage socket
- SDHC card slot supporting 32 GB
- IR remote control interface (requires A/V Kit)
- Upgradeable firmware via SD card
- Device driver for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7
- HD video quality (1280 x 720 pixel)
- 5 Mega pixel photo (2592 x 1944 pixel)
- Video- and photo- rotation (0 to 180 degree)
- Serial photo time-lapse mode (1 second to 3600 seconds in 1 second interval)
- Move-able camera head with lens fixing screw and metal horn to control head by servo
- Support for additional lenses (optional available lenses)
- A/V Out signal for FPV and OSD support
- White balance support for eight modes (day, night, indoor, outdoor, auto, etc.)
- Exposure setting options from -2 to +2
- Enable, disable or bypass audio recording
- Enable, disable date/time stamp
- Direct video-/photo- playback via A/V out (requires A/V kit)
- Configuration option
Integrated Data Logger:
- External sensor I2C data bus (connect up to 8 external add-on modules)
- Trigger/Power PWM input (trigger automatically or by receiver/transmitter)
- PWM configuration options
- Enable, disable data logging debug function
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: