Get To Know "11X ZERO"
The JR 11X 2.4 comes with just about everything you would expect in a pro-class radio. Things like an extensive list of programming options, 30-model memory, a big backlit display and a eye-catching case worthy of its capabilities. The only thing it lacks is the one thing you won’t miss - a pro-class price tag.
The 11X is also surprisingly easy to use for a radio so advanced. Accessing functions and programming settings is simple with the intuitive roller button interface and big, backlit LCD screen. It also has an SD card slot for model storage, memory expansion and software updates.
Most importantly, it comes equipped with the security and convenience of Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology. With DSM you get more than the best 2.4 radio control technology flying. You also get more receiver choices designed for specific types of flying as well as access to the exciting world of Bind-N-Fly aircraft.
The JR 11X offers way more than great looks!
- Ultra-smooth, dual bearing stick assemblies
- Refined 2048 resolution
- AutoAssignTM switch selection
- One transmitter with programming and
- uncompromised control for all model types: planes, helis and sailplanes
- Fastest-response processor, for an unprecedented connection with your model
- All 11 channels function at identical speed and resolution
- Backlit, high resolution, 4 gray-scale display for optimum clarity in all light conditions
- Access all Function and System menus without turning the transmitter off
- Easy access, back-mounted levers
- RF status light; Blue-RF on, Red-RF off, Green-warning
- SD card slot for expanded memory and future software updates
- 30-model memory expandable with SD Card slot
- 3+1 Digital/Analog Trims
- Exclusive, proven JR rolling selector data input
- Custom naming for flight modes
Number of Channels: 11
Band: 2.400 to 2.483GHz
Servos: No servos included
Receiver: RD921 or RD1221
Model Memory: 30, expandable with SD card slot
Modes: Mode 2
Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: 1500mAh 9.6V Ni-MH
Charger: Nec-, Input is 240V 50/60Hz AC 60Hz, Output - Tx DC11.6V 150mA. Rx DC5.8V 150mA