JR Vibe 500E
Get To Know "JR Vibe 500E"
To say electric helis are everywhere these days is a bit of an understatement. Electric helicopter performance and popularity is on a level now that is unprecedented in the history of RC. And with the demand for more power and potential comes the demand for a heli platform that can handle it.
The Vibe 500E is JR’s latest foray into electric helicopter design has the benefit of drawing on years of glow heli development, producing a platform built from the ground up to dominate. The design is all new, and was conceived with one goal in mind—being the smoothest, most precise electric helicopter available. Features like the belt-driven tail, aluminum head and tail assemblies plus more, make precision and smoothness a possible reality. The result is a connection between you and your heli that feels like nothing you’ve ever flown before.
• 120 CCPM
• Belt-driven tail
• Full aluminum head and tail assemblies
• Designed for 6S Li-Po power (2200 or 2600mAh Thunder Power or similar)
• Designed for E-flite Power 25 1000Kv high power heli motor system for aggressive 3D performance
• Uses E-flite 60-Amp Pro ESC
• Requires 425–430mm main blades
• Constant driven tail rotor
• Type: Electric 500 class
• Tail Rotor Diameter: 7.3 in (185mm)
• Gross Weight: 3.9 lb (1800 g) (does not include battery)
• Length: 33.7 in (855mm)
• Main Gear Ratio: 7.08:1 or 6.54:1
• Tail Ratio: Tail Ratio: 4.5:1
• Motor Size: Requires E-flite Power 25 1000Kv Heli Motor
• Kit/ARF/RTF: Kit
• Control System: CCPM 120
• Rotor Blade Length: 425-430
Video for Vibe 50